Wednesday, July 28, 2010

just a little thank you...

okay, so i'm going on and on about this blog on my facebook page and i just wanted to share a little bit of the love that has been sent our way. i'm not using the names of our friends, but i am going to use their exact quotes...

"I love it! Best of luck with your journey!"

"You are what I've always wanted"...so beautifully said. Any child would be lucky you have you. And your mom rocks"

"I can't wait to read more as you continue this journey."

"JOEL,, I AM NOT EVEN SURE THAT YOU REMEMBER WHO I AM... BUT I REMEMBER YOU AND WE HAD MANY GOOD FUN TIMES TOGETHER. ANYWAY,, THE POINT TO THIS MESSAGE IS I READ YOUR BLOG,, WHICH I REALLY ENJOYED BY THE WAY... AND I SAW WHERE YOU AND HENRY WANT TO HAVE A CHILD. I THINK THAT IS THE BEST THING EVER.. SO PRECIOUS! I DO NOT KNOW ANY OTHER WAY TO SAY THIS EXCEPT JUST SAY IT,, ONLY BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO OFFEND YOU...BUT MY AUNT IS IN A SAME SEX RELATIONSHIP,, AND WELL THEY HAVE A LITTLE GIRL! I KNOW THAT THIS MIGHT NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU,, BUT I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE VERY VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR FAMILY AND ARE WONDERFUL PARENTS. BASICALLY... I JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU WELL, AND TELL YOU THAT I THINK THAT IT IS SO PRECIOUS!"

"Hi Joel, I signed onto your blog and read the first paragraph and my eyes filled up with tears. I look forward to watching your progress. My story may not be the same, but I tried for years to have my Sophia so I understand the want and "need" to be a parent. There is nothing more fullfilling. The road may not be smooth, but well worth the hard work. I'm sure you have wonderful support, but want you to know I am here if you are looking for more! Much love to you and Henry. XO"

you guys will never know how lovely it feels to be surrounded by so much love at the beginning of a journey like this. it's wonderful to know that henry and i have so many people who think so highly of us that you take the time to say so. thank you, thank you, thank you all so very much...and not just those that are showing us love on facebook, but to those of you who are commenting right here on my blog.

joel


No comments:

Post a Comment